I can feel every single second as it drags by on this dead Monday afternoon. My heart, mind and soul yearns for next Monday, when I will be soaking up the sun on the golden beaches of the Havelock Islands of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
It’s been almost a year since I went on a real holiday, barring the trip to Gokarna, Karnataka in April 2014 with my hippie friend A.
Here is my Itinerary for a week long trip to the awesome Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Nov 22, 2014 – Saturday – Mumbai to Port Blair via Chennai; Stay at Port Blair
- Nov 23, 2014 – Sunday – A Visit to Jolly Buoy Island
- Nov 24, 2014 – Monday – Port Blair to the yummy Havelock Island
- Nov 25, 2014 – Tuesday – Discover the underwater world with Scuba Diving and then spend the day Lazing around.
- Nov 26, 2014 – Wednesday – Trek to Elephant Beach, visit Radhanagar beach and back.
- Nov 27, 2014 – Thursday – Catch the early afternoon ferry to Neil Island and watch the sunset over the gorgeous beach.
- Nov 28, 2014 – Friday – Spend time doing some local sight seeing; Take the last ferry back to Port Blair
- Nov 29, 2014 – Saturday – Visit Cellular Jail and drive to Chidiya Tapu.
- Nov 30, 2014 – Sunday – Port Blair to Mumbai via Chennai.
- Dec 01, 2014 – Monday – Walk droopy shoulder in office with Andaman hangover.
Because of time restraint, I will not be able to visit little Andaman. Thus its imperative that I make plans for yet another trip to the gorgeous Islands as early as possible. **serious face**
This Itinerary was prepared and finalized after a lot of research involving reading itineraries of multiple tour operators and ferry timings till my eyes were swimming in words and I think in waters of Andaman. I will not update the blog in real time from Andaman but I will be posting images real time on Pinterest & Twitter. So stay in touch.
Dec 24, 2014: Updated the itinerary. I still sport the tan yo! 😛